Supply Chain Support - 12-month Fixed Term Contract
Business | Marlow
Would you like to kick start your career in a supportive, collaborative and innovative company?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Supply Chain Operations Team
The Supply Chain Operations team sits within our Business Operations Division. It’s a function to support and enhance the growth the company has experienced over the past few years. They’re responsible for analysing & improving all internal, supplier and vendor data processes. Including enhancement, and innovation of all automated routes to increase and drive greater efficiencies. Whilst managing the increasing logistic and warehouse operations in the UK, EU and Worldwide. Also developing and growing both the Softcat and Supply Chain awareness and importance around Sustainability.
Success. The Softcat Way.
There’s a uniqueness to Softcat – what we do, how we do it and why we do it. That’s because we help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We give everyone the chance to step up and show how much they can achieve. We succeed when all our people succeed.
Be part of a team that enables business growth
The role sits within the Supply Chain Support team providing day to day support to a busy supply & sales Team. This fast-paced role will give your insight into the overall supply chain and procurement processes. Working as an integral member of the team you will be responsible for managing all the various size sales orders. Ensuring all customer details are accurate and precise so to then allow clean and quick processing and fulfilment.
As Supply Chain Support, you’ll be responsible for:
- Responsible for managing a busy shared inbox via Outlook
- Supporting the wider team with ad-hoc administrative tasks to ensure the smooth running of the department
- Responsible for invoicing order confirmations received into the inbox
- Manage full backlog of orders, liaising with suppliers on ETA and delivery dates
- Working with distribution companies and Purchasers on order queries
What we need from you
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Strong communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working - 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefits include:
- Great Maternity, Paternity and Adoption support
- Max employer pension contributions of 5%
- Share incentive plan
- Life assurance
- Buy extra holiday plus an extra day’s holiday on top of your usual entitlement on your birthday
- Technology vouchers, activity passes, restaurant discount cards
- Option to add your partner/family to some of the benefits
- Access to Perklife, our dedicated portal for all perks and flexible benefits
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.
Please contact email@example.com directly if you require a full job description