Business | Manchester
Reports to: Partner Alliance Manager
Salary: Competitive with benefits
An exciting opportunity has come up to join our Public Sector Partner Alliance team. There are 7 members of the Public Sector Partner Alliance Team who are based in Softcat’s Manchester and Leeds offices. The team are responsible for managing relationships with Softcat’s specialist Public Sector partners.
Success. The Softcat way.
It’s an exciting time to be at Softcat, one of the UK’s most successful technology solutions businesses. We’ve reached the £1 billion revenue milestone, opened our first office outside the UK and picked up a series of industry awards. We’ve got even bigger plans for the future. So, if you share our drive and ambition, get ready to achieve more from your career.
The role will involve supporting the Team in a wide range of sales and back office activities, including:
- Working with credit control and finance teams to own the process of payments to partners.
- Helping with quotes, bids and proposals; handling queries from partners.
- Placing orders and tracking order progress to report back to the team and the business.
- Dealing with general customer and account manager enquiries.
- Management of inboxes for members of the team who are out of office.
- Identifying and generating additional opportunities.
- Other ad hoc duties where required.
What we need from you
- Excellent communicator.
- Highly organised and resourceful.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships – with colleagues, customers and partners.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet expectations for fast turn-around times.
- Able to work independently, as well as part of a team, to achieve results.
- Dependent upon ability and success factors the right candidate will be given the opportunity to learn and develop into a Partner Management role if desired.
We offer a good salary and benefits package including a pension scheme, life assurance, healthcare cash plan and access to Perklife, our dedicated portal for all things perks and benefits at Softcat. It’s designed to give you the flexibility and choice to suit your lifestyle and needs - there really is something for everyone. So whether it’s activity passes or technology discount vouchers you’re after, or you would prefer to buy extra holiday for yourself, or add your partner or family to some of the benefits… it’s entirely up to you. We’ll even give you an extra day’s holiday on top of your usual entitlement on your birthday.
To become part of the success story, please apply.
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.