Vendor Marketing Manager
Business | Marlow
Head of Communications and Partner Marketing
Softcat is a phenomenally energetic and successful organisation with 9 vibrant offices across the UK, 1500 employees and over 140 strategic partner and supplier relationships, enabling Softcat to deliver business and market-share growth consistently over the past 26 years. The story of Softcat isdriven by a ‘people first’ culture that celebrates talent, champions potential and delivers customer-centric technology solutions. The marketing function sits at the heart of Softcat’s future market expansion and delivers vendor and strategic partner marketing, communications, events, promotions, digital, campaign and performance marketing.
Success. The Softcat way.
It’s an exciting time to be at Softcat, one of the UK’s most successful technology solutions businesses. We’ve reached the £1 billion revenue milestone, opened our first offices outside of the UK, and picked up a series of industry awards. We’ve got even bigger plans for the future. So, if you share our drive and ambition, get ready to achieve more from your career.We are Softcat, and we help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first.
Softcat business ambitions offer broader opportunity for highly powerful vendor partner collaboration.The new Vendor Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving the vendor partner opportunity by designing and leading the vendor marketing programme strategy.
You will expand the scope of the vendor and strategic technology partner marketing team(currently 2 Executives) by working with the sales enablement, digital and communications workstreams to make sure that the vendor opportunity and fit to customer needs is fully understood and deliver best practice budget and project management to demonstrate ROI.
Your aim will be to evidence unprecedented and sustainable vendor marketing impact on addressable markets and customer opportunities.
What we need from you
- Extensive track record of successgained within a fast-moving reseller channel or distribution environment
- Excellent planning and execution. Confidentin collaborating cross-functionally and with multiple vendor partners to bring the portfolio to life
- A positive and enthusiastic team leader, able to prioritise, think commercially and who thrives within a lively, fast-paced and competitive environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills – there is a high level of proposition and pitch delivery in this role
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud applications, highly numerate and with the ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in written form
- Commitment to self-development and an interest in broadening horizons through work
- A positive, proactive management style with ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure
We offer a good salary and benefits package including a pension scheme, life assurance, healthcare cash plan and access to Perklife, our dedicated portal for all things perks and benefits at Softcat. It’s designed to give you the flexibility and choice to suit your lifestyle and needs - there really is something for everyone! So whether it’s activity passes or technology discount vouchers you’re after, or you would prefer to buy extra holiday for yourself, or add your partner or family to some of the benefits… it’s entirely up to you. We’ll even give you an extra day’s holiday on top of your usual entitlement on your birthday.
To become part of the success story, please apply below.
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.